Limerick, Full Time
- Be able to establish good working relationships with customers.
- Resolve issues/queries effectively and to escalate to relevant departments where necessary.
- Follow scheduled routes, including any ad hoc duties that may be assigned.
- Communicate with the transport team throughout your shift.
- Report to the transport managers daily.
- A Full HGV (CE Artic) licence.
- Drivers need a minimum of 1-2 years Artic Driving experience with an established Irish/UK logistics provider.
- Full Driving Licence
- Valid Digicard
- CPC Card
- Good track record of following routes and time schedules
- Good Knowledge of Irish Road Network
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Full driving licence (Preferred)
- EC Driving Licence (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place