Stock CoordinatorApply now
Our client based in Liffey Valley is looking for stock coordinator.
Purpose of Role:
You will be part of the Kits team working within the wider operations team supporting all aspects of the kit’s operations and customer care process.
The main function is to prepare stock for dispatch. We send out stock every day to our customers around Dublin with our own drivers and nationally with our overnight couriers. The main job is to get this stock back, checked, prepped and back out again if necessary.
The number one requirement here is attention to detail in everything that we do.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking Kits and stock going to our customers.
- Liaising with internal teams such as logistics and booking teams to work on ensuring stock moves efficiently throughout the country and network of customers.
- Preparing Kits for dispatch to hospitals, ensuring good quality control.
- Creating delivery documents for dispatch to customers.
- Liaising with our field sales team regarding ongoing hospital theatre requirement.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Solution-driven and desire to continuously improve.
- Acceptance of tight deadlines and doing what is necessary to achieve success.
- Have strong organizational and planning skills.
- A genuine team player who enjoys tackling challenges and working collaboratively.
- Good communication skills to successfully deliver messages to internal and external stakeholders.